Paid Search is a very popular and effective marketing tactic to quickly generate qualified visits to your website. Advertisers only pay when a visitor clicks on their ad. The ads appear on major search engines such as: Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
Paid Search – Overview
- Text ads which appear in the search results when a user performs a search query on search engines, such as: Google, Yahoo, Bing, AOL and Ask.
- Paid Search advertising model over 16 years old – tried and tested.
- No cost unless your ad is clicked and user visits your site (average click costs typically fluctuate by industry).
- Proven marketing channel – majority of advertisers see a positive return on ad spend.
- Excellent compliment to Facebook Ads, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Local Search, Video Ads, and Display Ads.
- Paid Search, when managed correctly, is a quick & cost effective way to expand your business online.
Paid Search – Benefits
- Instant visibility & exposure – increase leads, sales, and brand awareness for your business.
- Small initial investment and full control of advertising budgets.
- Quick to launch – drive qualified traffic to your website within hours of campaign launch.
- Huge Audience – 18.6 billion core searches were conducted on the top search engines in May 2018.
- Measurable – real-time data provides valuable insight into how your campaigns are performing.
- Flexibility – launch seasonal/promotional campaigns, pause campaigns, tweak your marketing message, and conduct test campaigns “on the fly”.
Dinger Digital offers professional guidance for Paid Search campaign development, implementation & management.