http://qualityseafood.net/wp-content/themes/feast/maptype2.php/?latlong=33.840786730510345, -118.39079264221186 Local Search delivers a cost efficient solution for any business or organization that is interested in maximizing their local exposure online, specifically across the top search engines – Google, Yahoo, Bing. Local Search Listings are an excellent source of supplemental traffic to your site. Many search engines have incorporated local business listings into their search results, which provides more visibility of local business info. Given the recent trends with local search, it is critical that all local businesses own local listings and update them regularly.
http://akromion.com.hr/o-nama/lijecnicki-tim-i-osoblje/uprava/branimir-curic-mag-bioproc-ing/280 Local Search – Overview/Benefits
- Over 70% of consumers cite the internet as their primary source of local business information.
- Around 55% of search users prefer online search to the traditional phone book.
- Approximately 35% of all online searches are related to local search.
- Less than 50% of businesses have a local search presence or inaccurate listings, which provides a real opportunity to differentiate your business from the local competition.
- Improved geo-targeting technology and rapid adoption of smartphones and tablets has provided an incredible opportunity to reach local searchers at any time.
- Majority of local search listings are free.
Kozak Marketing offers professional guidance for local search account setup, listing creation and management. Contact Kozak for more info.